Saturday, March 30, 2013

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb




I finally caught the Instagram bug (@oliviakanaley), so I thought I'd share a little recap of what I've been up to this month. Early in March I headed to NYC to style a PR brunch for Minted. I got to explore the city a little while there, walking from the Chelsea Market to Times Square by way of the High Line. Back in San Francisco things have been mostly quiet. This week, I helped out at photo shoots styled by Viola Sutanto for the next Minted catalog, and today I spent the afternoon at the Cal Academy, nerding out over botany specimens.

3 comments:

Hannah. said...

Lovely photos, I've just come from NYC it was wonderful.

Hannah
x
www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

Lauren @ The Thinking Closet said...

Your instagram photos are works of art! So glad that you entered my Silhouette giveaway, so I could pop by and visit your beautiful blog. Happy weekend to you!

Warmly,
Lauren
The Thinking Closet

Melanie Heyns said...

I love these photos. NYC is such a magical place. I would love t go back.

http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment