Friday, November 30, 2012

Accordion Paper Trees for Julep



Hello friends! Thanks for all your patience this year while I've taken some time away from the blog. I'm happy to say I'm back with lots to share! I moved to San Francisco over summer to join the team at Minted as a designer and photographer. Part of my new role involves creating and overseeing DIY content at Minted's new blog, Julep. I made these modern paper trees for my first post! Click over to find out how to make them. I'll be back next week with more holiday projects!

4 comments:

My Love Wedding Ring said...

These are gorgeous!! Think they might be the perfect Saturday afternoon project for tomorrow :)

Jennifer Carroll said...

Welcome back Livy!!! I really missed your posts!! Congratulations on your new job at Minted!!! Can't wait to see your new posts - these paper trees are adorable! Hugs ~ Jennifer @ CelebratingEverydayLife.com

Carole said...

Congratulations on your new job!

I love the trees, but am particularly eying that star. I haven't had time to cut out and paint wooden stars for my glittered cone trees, so this might be just the ticket!

annie said...

hi livy! just wanted to say and hi, i love your blog and congrats on your position at minted! hope you are enjoying sf...i live in sf too.

Post a Comment