Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chocolate Truffle

Dear Friends, thank you so much for all of the truly heartfelt comments and emails regarding the last post. I am just so touched by your empathy and kind words. This week I have a new Project Wedding post to share with you. Rows of them sit under glass. Deep ganache, dressed in white chocolate ribbon, drizzled with sugary lattices. Cocoa and raspberry, dark chocolate and lemon, café au lait. Velvet smooth and honey sweet. Waiting in paper ruffles to be lifted by the chocolatier's hand, bound for the parchment lining of a beautiful box. With St. Valentine's approaching I wanted to reflect on just how lovely chocolate confections are and come up with a fitting way to package small assortments of them as favors. Visit Project Wedding to see the full article and photos.

11 comments:

ANGELICA! said...

oh, these are just lovely! and they sound absolutely sumptuous!

angelica
x

Rachel Dangerfield said...

These are so fantastic Livvy! And your photos are amazing... really truly eye candy :)

The Project Wedding article is wonderful too. Really really!

The Cupcake Goddess said...

They are beautiful. I love the color choices and they go perfectly with the chocolates. I do believe chocolates taste even that much better dressed up in boxes like these. Your taste is unmatched.

Alina said...

just beautiful!

cheers
Alina
www.alinasdaydream.com
www.dreamingchic.blogspot.com

actually.love said...

this just convinced me to have chocolate truffles at my wedding (: yummy (:

xoxo
missfashekiss.blogspot.com

S.L.North said...

I can't believe there aren't a tons of comments yet. :D
This is gorgeous! Your projects always knock my socks off. ;)

Zia Meadows said...

So very edibly elegant!

Cassidy said...

how pretty !
i can't wait till valentines day :}

louise said...

Fabulous pictures, makes me want to get married again.
www.frescocreative.com.au

Katie said...

Gorgeous packaging!

Nancy Comelab said...

You are so very inspiring, Livy. I am totally, utterly in awe of all your work. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Post a Comment