Saturday, February 7, 2009

Danish Treats

Hello everyone! Firstly, thank you for all the lovely comments of late - the cute remarks regarding Pete made me smile! Today I wanted to share what came in the mail last week. A Field Journal was mentioned (along with photos from this post) in the current issue of BoligLiv, a Danish home and design magazine. It was such a sweet surprise to come home from work Monday evening and find this package of goodies nestled inside our narrow mailbox. It's a lovely magazine with so many intriguing images - I do wish I could read Danish so I could fully enjoy it. To see more of the blogs highlighted in the issue you can visit here for a compiled list. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - I'll be hard at work with midterms and perhaps a Valentine post before the week is out!

12 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congratulations! Your beautifully taken photos as well as your eye for what to focus the camera on are more than magazine-worthy!!! Thank you for sharing it with others through this blog!

Lisa - Pen & Ink said...

How wonderful, Congrats!

caseykoester said...

I so happy for you! Congratulations! You truly deserve the honor. Your blog is always lovely and inspirational. Good luck with midterms!

linnea said...

Congratulations!!! Your blog is absolutely lovely :o) What a fantastic surprise to find in the mail. Hope you've been having a great weekend.
xo,
Linnea

Urban Design said...

Congrats, that is wonderful! You have one the prettiest blogs I have ever seen. So I'm not surprised they noticed!

Paula Prass said...

You have the most visually stimulating, high quality blog I have ever seen. Keeps me coming back, just to fill that craving for the beauty that you provide. You are the BOMB! Bigger magazines will come a callin, mark my word.

Ashley L. said...

These little treats are too fun! I love all of the color! :)

Grace@PoeticHome said...

Congratulations!! Your blog is so worthy of recognition, and I am always inspired when I visit.

Good luck on your exams Livy!!

sara said...

Oh, wow! Congratulations! Ah, Danish colors are just SO pretty!

Anniken Zahl said...

Found you in this magazine! And i am a fan allredy!!! SOOOO NICE blogg!!!

Vicedom said...

Hey! great blog:)I love the color schemes..everything relects your love for aesthics! way to go!

Anonymous said...

my husband came over from Denmark. maybe if I get the magazine I will actually learn his language! :)

Post a Comment